The sheer number of options out there makes going through thousands of reviews extremely frustrating. Look over the reviews, then make an informed purchasing decision based on this ultimate guide.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
10 Best construction calculator Reviews in 2022
- SOLVE ALL YOUR DIMENSIONAL MATH quickly and accurately with the award-winning CM Pro construction calculator’s powerful built-in solutions for completing layouts, plans, bids, estimates and more, directly in the building units you prefer
- LETS YOU EFFORTLESSLY WORK IN AND CONVERT between all common building dimension formats: feet-inch-fractions, decimal feet-inches, yards and metric -- including area and volume. Plus weight-per-volume and D:M:S to decimal degree conversions too
- TIME-SAVING BUILT-IN FUNCTIONS for right angles give you instant solutions for square-ups, rafters (hip, valley, jacks), rake-walls, slopes, angles and more. Plus complete stair layout, advanced solutions for arcs, arches, circles, columns and more
- PREVENTS COSTLY MATERIAL WASTE with built-in solutions for roofing, drywall, studs, blocks, concrete footings and board-feet lumber estimating. Plus compound miter functions help you avoid errors when working with crown molding and other pricey millwork
- WORKS IN UNITS THAT WORK FOR YOU -- enter dimensions directly in feet, inches, fractions, yards and meters including square and cubic formats and then instantly convert to any standard building unit you prefer for consistent solutions that makes sense to you
- SET A PROJECT’S MATERIAL REQUIREMENTS to define and use stored values for estimating, including custom tile size, grout gaps, board widths, fence post spacing, paint coverage and more so you can quickly determine your material requirements and costs
- BUILT-IN FUNCTION KEYS help you easily find the number of boards or posts based on standard board lengths and stored measurements, so you get the fencing or decking material quantities you need to finish the job without costly overages or underages
- FIGURE OUT FLOORING REQUIREMENTS with built-in standard carpet roll lengths, linoleum square and roll sizes, custom tile sizes with various grout widths to quickly calculate coverage area and square yards you need based on an entered or calculated floor area
- Works directly in yards, feet, inches, fractions and meters – including square and cubic formats. No need to convert to decimals.
- PERFECT FOR ON-SITE USE: Built-in diagonal, rafter and rooﬁng equations are perfect when solving slope, rafter, and roof dimensions, irregular pitch, irregular jacks, and rake-wall.
- LOADED WITH USEFUL FUNCTIONS: Stairway construction functions such as risers, treads, stringer, incline angle, and stairwell openings. Including circular calculations such as arc length, area, circumference, angle, column and cone dimensions, and more.
- EASILY WORK IN AND CONVERT BETWEEN UNITS: Calculate equations using US Imperial Units such as yards, feet, inches, fractions, pounds, or by using the Metric System. Also includes area, volume, perimeter, and weight functions.
- AVOID MATERIAL WASTE: The C6000 accurately estimates building materials such as blocks, drywall, footing, concrete, and margin of waste to ensure none of these costly materials are wasted.
- HEAVY-DUTY & RELIABLE: Each unit includes a shock-resistant and spill-proof hard-cover protective case, an English and Spanish pocket reference guide, a full instruction manual with examples available as a PDF online, and a series of instructional videos. Batteries included.
- ENTER DIMENSIONS JUST LIKE YOU SAY THEM directly in feet, inches, building fractions, decimals, yards and meters, including square areas and cubic volumes; one key instantly converts your measurements into all standard Imperial or metric math dimensions that work best for you and the project you are working on
- DEDICATED BUILDING FUNCTION KEYS make determining your project needs easy; just input project measurements, select material type like wallpaper, paint or tile; then calculate the quantity needed and total costs to avoid nasty surprises at the homecenter checkout
- NEVER BUY TOO MUCH OR TOO LITTLE material ever again! It helps you estimate material quantities and costs for your projects simplifying your home improvement and decorating jobs, It also cuts down on the number of trips to the hardware store
- GET ONLY THE PAINT YOU NEED to ensure you finish the job and don’t find yourself with a half-painted room at night with a wet paint roller, don’t get more paint then you need so you are storing excess paint trying to figure out how to dispose of it
- 11 BUILT-IN TILE SIZES make it easy to estimate the quantity needed to complete your project; simply calculate your square footage, then determine the tile required based on tile size and compare tile usage and costs by size. Comes complete with hard cover, easy-to-follow user’s guide, long-life battery and 1-year
- Easily convert between dimensional formats including U.S. Imperial and metric to help you work with material and plans from Global suppliers regardless of the measuring units used; with a push of a button The calculator can change them into the measurement types you prefer to work in
- Helps you calculate jobsite solutions using linear, Area and volume measurements; measure master Pro makes these calculations even easier because you enter the numbers just as you say them; simply Factor in your waste allowances and you’ll have just what you need to build
- Built-in circular Math gives you formula-free circles, areas, circumference, radius and arcs to layout a circular driveway, get requirements for a curved deck or determine measurements for a gazebo arch; with this information you can build according to plan
- Solve unit cost and pricing by finding total material requirements then solve for total cost by entering unit cost; great for estimating. And the built-in paperless tape lets you double-check Your entries for accuracy – without having to re-enter values
- Power source type: Battery
- Reduce waste, improve design accuracy and cut estimating time
- Works in yards, feet-inch fractions, area, volume, weight and loads
- Instant square-up and drop for layouts
- Rebar solutions including inset and weight
- Find number of bags of cement required for small jobs
- CUSTOM HVAC & SHEET METAL functions let you simplify Test and Balance (TAB) with built-in Fan Law function: CFM, RPM, SP and BHP; plus velocity and velocity pressure: FPM, VP, MPS, KPa; ArcK constant for convenient Arc length solutions; and offset functions
- FUNCTIONS AND TERMINOLOGY consistent with sheet metal and HVAC trade terminology; x, y, r (radius), theta and Seg Radius functions; works in and converts between feet-inch-fractions, decimal feet and inches and metric also converts between polar and rectangular coordinates
- PARENTHESIS OPERATORS allows you to easily enter complex formulas; order of operations calculations retain familiar mathematical hierarchy as a default preference; trigonometric operation and sequence; plus you can calculate square, square root, cube, and cube root; easy non-90 triangles and right-angle solutions for ductwork length and angles
- MEMORY STORAGE conveniently stores frequently used constants or interim solutions; Memory swap lets you easily insert stored values into current calculations and simultaneously store calculated values while recalling and displaying Memory contents; other settable User Preferences
- Work in Centimetres and Metres including square and cubic formats.
- BTU function can convert BTU value to Kilowatt Hours for electric radiators and gas fires. Also calculates BTUs required to heat an entered volume.
- The ProjectCalc Plus MX has metric-based default values for a wide range of projects. All default values can be changed by the user.
- Square-ups--Easily solves right triangle problems. Finds the diagonal, so you can "square up" to make sure an area is perfectly square (e.g., for pouring concrete pads).
- THE ONLY DIRT-MATH CALCULATOR designed specifically for excavation and heavy construction professionals; it helps you identify truck load volumes; includes percent grade and slope keys giving you instant right angle solutions for diagonals and square-ups; plus it helps you stake out drops, ramps and trenches for dependable estimates and bids
- ENHANCED FEATURES AND BUILT-IN FUNCTIONS provide problem solving benefits for those in soil and rock moving, hauling and shaping trades; automatically calculate areas, volumes and loads; easily find swell and shrink along with simplifying grid-cell and cut/fill estimates plus solve weight per volume for more efficient and timely equipment use
- WORK IN AND CONVERT BETWEEN UNIT FORMATS so you can work in feet-inch-fractions while the plans and survey documents read in decimal (10ths, 100ths) and yards and the called-out material is labeled in meters, centimeters and millimeters; just enter the listed measurements the way you say them and then convert all units into the format in which you work
- HELPS YOU ELIMINATE COSTLY ERRORS and reduce material and labor expenses; the built-in cut/fill, find bank, loose and compact volume functions make soil-volume estimates easy so you know your material moving estimates and bids will be profitable; the proposed key lets you enter or calculate a suggested benchmark or desired grade
- INVALUABLE' TOOL PAYS FOR ITSELF DAILY by reducing headaches, saving time and preventing costly errors on all your projects, from the office to the field. Comes with a rugged shock, dust and moisture-resistant Armadillo Gear protective case, easy-to-follow user's guides in English and Spanish, a long-life battery and a one-year limited
- Quickly and accurately estimate material requirements
- Work in and convert between all standard dimensional formats
- Solve square-up diagonals using square-root for truer construction
- Defines and stores values for building materials
- Easily calculate material costs and allowances using cost key (?) and % functions
How To Choose The construction calculator
Is finding an excellent construction calculator a stressful experience? Have you ever been unsure what model to buy when considering the purchase of construction calculator in general?
Knowing you're not alone is sometimes all you need. There are many people who have difficulty finding the perfect construction calculator for themselves. This is why we are here to help!
You have obviously come to this page to learn more about Cheap construction calculator Reviews. There is a lot of information out there, so to make an informed decision, find a reputable source with a variety of options before committing.
The information you seek can come from many sources – buying guides, ratings websites, word-of-mouth recommendations, online forums where users give their personal experiences, independent product reviews found throughout the internet, and even YouTube channels. The best products can only be found through thorough research.
Right? But isn't it not always easy to do that? Therefore, we have taken the time to compile a list of the top construction calculator products on the market, for your benefit, so that you don't need to worry.
What led us to compile this list? Why did we make this buying guide?
- Firstly, we used our algorithms to gather the information about the products that were available from reliable sources.
- To validate all collected information, both Artificial Intelligence and large data volumes were used.
Our artificial intelligence then evaluated them based on quality-to-price ratios using industry-standard criteria to find the construction calculator on the market!
We don't choose the products at random. Before assembling a list, we take into account several factors. Following are some of the factors we consider:
If you purchase an unreliable brand just because it is cheap, what will happen? The likelihood of getting an unreliable product increases. The renowned brands are more concerned about maintaining their reputations, while others are not.
The construction calculator brands are known for their unique features that distinguish them from the competition. We hope, therefore, that there is a product in our list that will meet your needs.
A few useful features are all that you need. In choosing the top construction calculator, we look at the features that really matter.
Quantitative measures of quality are always easy to make when you have numbers at your disposal. As a company, we are striving to find products that exceed the standard, but with the construction calculator right balance.
Customers who have used the [REPLACE_KEYWORD] before you won't accuse you of wrongdoing, will they? A good number of people will be pleased with the service, if you have better ratings.
A customer review gives you authentic and reliable information about construction calculator, coming from real people who have used it.
That's very interesting, now isn't it? It's not just about having a good construction calculator, you also have to offer a popular, growing product. Both objectives are met.
It is clear that the product is successful based on its increasing user base. Because of that growing number, the manufacturers should be able to provide better after-sales service and quality.
Value For The Money:
There is a saying about getting what you pay for. The cheapest thing is never the best. Consequently, spending a lot of money on a product that has no real value is also not a good idea. Putting your construction calculator on the list involves evaluating what you get for the money you spend.
Reliability and durability are closely related. With a robust and durable construction calculator, you'll be able to use it for many months to come.
A new product replaces an old product every now and then. It probably has some new features, it may have been modified somehow.
Supposedly good products such as construction calculator no longer exist because the manufacturer will no longer support them? As much as possible, we try to present products from a handful of trustworthy sellers, if not more.
That's also something we consider! Products that received mainly negative ratings are discarded from our top rated construction calculator list.
#1. Why choose this type of construction calculator?
Because construction calculator vary drastically in size, knowing what will fit comfortably on to use it. If you are in need of a construction calculator that provides high quality support. However, you may decide you don’t need one so high.
#2. How Much Should I Spend on a construction calculator?
Ideally, a construction calculator is going to live with you for years. Paying more for your product will reward you every time you fast open the lid with increased your speed, better quality accuracy and a sweet view. Again, the average cost of a new construction calculator is between $$ and $$$. Sure, you get out on some luxury features.
We chose our best construction calculator based on these criteria. Is this all there is to it? Of course not! Our website is constantly updated to provide you with the most up-to-date and relevant information.
We have a final layer of filtering because we place reader satisfaction at the top of our list. Thank you for your support! We'd appreciate your feedback or correction if any construction calculator mentioned here is incorrect, out of date, outdated, irrelevant, or otherwise inappropriate. We welcome your comments and will make frequent corrections to our list based on your reasonable suggestions.